CurryCare is an innovative program developed by Dr. Trace Curry to help our patients stay on track in their weight loss programs. The trio of the CurryCare app, bluetooth scale, and tracker helps our team monitor your progress and customize your program to maximize your success.
Patients who participate in CurryCare must commit to all of the following:
- Wake up and weigh
- Every morning when you wake up, weight yourself on the CurryCare Selvara bioimpedence scale, which will log it automatically into the CurryCare app. It’s simple, just press the plus sign at the bottom of the app, tap the scale icon, and lay your phone down nearby where you can see it. Step onto the scale in your bare feet and wait for the notification that the app has read your weight and body fat percentage. It’s that easy!
- Wear the CurryCare tracker 24/7 and hit your step goal 5 out of 7 days per week
- We know there are zillions of trackers out there and many people already have one, but this tracker is meant not only to sync your steps and sleep back to the CurryCare app, it’s also there to remind you of the commitment you are making to the program. You can sync your tracker at any time through the day simply by tapping on the tracker icon at the upper right corner of the app. You will set a step goal with your team at JourneyLite Physicians.
- Log 100% of all food, liquid, and supplements in the CurryCare app
- Food journaling is essential to long-term success for any weight loss program. We need your to journal everything you eat, which you can do by tapping the plus icon and then the knife/fork icon. The food journaling section is very intuitive and you can find foods by simple text search, or by barcode scanning.
- Hydration is important and you can track your fluid intake easily by tapping on the water section of the app home page.
- Our dietitians have specific vitamin supplement recommendations for each of our weight loss programs. You will receive a message through the app with your specific regimen. After you take all your morning supplements just tap the supplements section of the app home page and check it off. Do the same for your evening vitamin supplements. This way you can be sure you aren’t missing any.
Simply go to the app store on your phone and type in “CurryCare” and you should see the app to download.
Over the coming months there will be expanded functionality, including HIPAA-compliant video conferencing and content delivery through the app, so stay tuned!